Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in France. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office.
We simply try to deliver the great healthcare experience we all deserve in Europe.
We are creating a new API Squad and we are looking for fullstack developers with a hacker mentality.
The goal? Making it easy for our partners to connect with us. What you can expect: complex problems solving, ingenuity and an unprecedented impact on the business and growth of Doctolib!
What you will do:
- Work on the API part of Doctolib (everything is possible, we are exploring a lot of opportunities and we will need to test them all)
- Identify and implement the tools that will enable our interoperability team to scale
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst)
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedbacks from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
Who you are:
- Junior or senior, you already have developed and maintained code on a website in production.
- You like to solve complex problems and the expression
- You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a frontend developer willing to work on the backend.
- You master relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense.
- You think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, …).
- You are a team-player.
- You are fluent in English
- Ruby on Rails 4.2 with Ruby 2.3
- PostgreSQL and Redis to stock millions of appointments and patients
- ReactJS/Flux/RxJS for the frontend
- Thousands of Capybara tests launched for each commit on Browserstack
- Chef to deploy on our private cloud
- An agile state of mind; we deploy everyday in production
- Job type: full-time long-term contract
- Location: in the heart of Paris (you will get a relocation package if you have to move from another city)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary relevant to your experience from (40K to 100K EUR)